Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A New Beginning

As the school year is underway, NewView is about to begin again! This year not only will the Pilot group (30 Iraqi/30 Yarmouth Participants) continue, but we are adding a whole new crowd!

So far this includes:
          • 4-5 new schools in Maine
          • students from Saudi Arabia
          • students from Israel
          • MORE students from Iraq
          • potentially a classroom from Pakistan

I am so anxious to get started, and am excited for another fabulous year!

1 comment:

  1. Do уou havе а ѕpam problem on this
    site; I аlsо am a blogger, аnԁ I wаs curіous about youг ѕituаtiοn;
    we haѵe creatеd ѕοme nice
    methods and we are loοkіng to trаde strаtegies wіth other folκs,
    plеaѕe ѕhoοt me an emаil if inteгested.


    Alsо ѵіѕіt my page :: oklahomacityroofpro.com
    my webpage - oklahomacityroofpro.Com

    ReplyDelete