Monday, April 4, 2011

Welcome to the NewView Blog

Hey all! I'm really excited to introduce to you the NewView Blog! So far, all of you have been participating in one-to-one dialogue with your selected e-pal, and it has been going great! I've decided to create a blog for a few different reasons. It will give me the opportunity to summarize and share some key ideas from each e-mail topic of the month. This means that I will be able to post a few excerpts from your e-mails every month so that you all can comment on them and share your opinions with everyone, as opposed to just your e-pal. Also, this means I can keep everybody posted with all of the current updates and news about NewView!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! What a good idea, this will really open up the dialogue and take this program to a NewLevel

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great job Hannah
    i'm really happy to see this successful blog
    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete