Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Global Youth Village - Mouhanad

I just returned from Session A at Global Youth Village. For those of you who do not know, GYV is an international summer in Virginia. I attended last year where I met some incredible people from Iraq.

This year was another amazing experience. I had the opportunity to meet teenagers from all over the U.S., Iraq, Kurdistan, Saudi Arabia, and Indonesia!!

So many of these participants are interested in setting up NewView in their schools! How exciting!!

I would like to send a huge shout out to Mouhanad Hayder (a NewView participant from Iraq) who I had the opportunity to meet at GYV this year. I am so happy and honored that I was able to meet you. You are an incredible person, and I know that we will see each other again one day.

1 comment:

  1. ohh that's so sweet of you dear Hannah you're such an inspiring person and i'm so glad that i've finally met you and i'm so excited for newview this year :)

    ReplyDelete